In some cases, we may ask for advance payment. Normally, this applies to orders placed by customers without previous purchase history (e.g. first time buyers), or due to high value purchase orders. It’s a business decision, and it’s never personal.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay?
- How can I get a copy of my invoice?
- Can I send you a cheque?
- Why do I have to make an advance payment?
- Can I pay on-account?
- Can I pay Cash On Delivery?
- Can I pay by Direct Debit?
- How do I make an advance payment?
- How do I pay with a credit card? Which credit cards do you accept?
- How do I pay via PayPal?