Getting this notification means that the chosen product is classified as HAZMAT and, as a result, needs to be shipped by surface mail. Speaking of which, built-in mobile phone and laptop batteries are very often a reason why items cannot be shipped to other countries.
Articles in this section
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- How can I place orders?
- Why is the VAT not deducted when delivery is outside of the EU?
- Are you searching for a product?
- What happened to Conrad UK Ltd?
- I can't finish my order-what should I do?
- I need technical advice
- Why doesn’t my item ship to certain countries?
- Does shipping to non-EU countries incur customs duty/import VAT?
- Can I get my order delivered EXW?